Monday 25 August 2014

Yeo Valley Greek Style Yeogurt with Honey - Website Exclusive Review

I normally pack a greek style yogurt into my packed lunch. I do this because I am trying to have a relatively healthy packed lunch, and as I gather, you can have a lot worse than a yogurt. I usually have a chicken salad wrap, an apple, a yogurt and a packet of not-super-bad-crisps (usually Pom Bear).

I typically opt for the Weight Watchers Greek style yogurts, but a few weeks ago, these Yeo Valley ones were on offer.

They are very thick, and the actual flavour of the yogurt is surprisingly strong. So much so in fact that I wasn't sure I liked it straight away. The honey flavour is throughout the yogurt, rather than actually having a separate honey portion (like the Liberte yoghurts) (by the way, I've used a number of different spelling for yoghurts, I'm aware...)

Visually it actually looks like mayonnaise, but don't let that put you off. It's nicely flavoured and creamy and because of the intensity it tastes quite rich.

Not too bad, I'd give this product three stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment