Sunday 10 August 2014

Cadbury Dairly Milk Chips Ahoy! Review



I was really surprised to see this combination of Chips Ahoy! and Cadbury chocolate - afterall, we don't even HAVE Chips Ahoy cookies in the UK, so why their debut is in a Cadbury bar....I have no idea! It's curious. I can't imagine the brand would have that large of an impact over here, I'm not sure it's very well known. I find the packaging fairly unremarkable.

I really hope the Chips Ahoy cookies show up in the UK so that I can try them - the flavour in this chocolate bar is really lost among the other ingredients - the delicious, sweet, creamy classic taste of Cadbury Dairy Milk, and the very strongly flavoured, slight vanilla notes in the biscuit flavour creme.

It is a rather delightful bar, as one would expect from such a powerful brand, and an institution of British chocolate.

Description - Cadbury Dairy milk, with pieces of Chips Ahoy! Cookies and a biscuit flavour creme filling.

Rating - Four stars

Availability - At the time of writing, I have only seen this in Tesco supermarkets.

Cost - £1

No comments:

Post a Comment