Sunday 19 April 2015

Florida Food Diary | Day 6

Welcome to the latest edition of my Florida Food Diary. It's been six months and I still have not got this entire thing up. I will do soon though. This uk food reviews blog or food reviews uk blog as you may call it will start to buck it's ideas up!

On Wedneday 8th October, we went to SeaWorld.

I had Dippin Dot's cookie dough flavour at SeaWorld, in fact, here is my review for them.




I then had Hot Dog and Chips for lunch, also at SeaWorld and it was pretty good! Standard affair really.

Finally at SeaWorld I had a melon flavour Icee. It was really good, and in the insane heat it was extremely refreshing.

Dinner was absolutely incredible. We had Red Lobster. It was amazing.

We started with Garlic & Cheese biscuits, they were light and airy and delicious.

For my main I had Coconut Shrimp with Crispy Red Potatoes and Broccoli. My meal sounded too cheap,...I envisioned getting five shrimps as my main course, so I "added 5" to make sure it was substantial. That wasn't necessary. I had like...17 shrimp. It was incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment