Sunday 16 November 2014

Florida Food Diary - Day 2

This was the food that we ate on Saturday 4th October, when we visited the Florida Mall for a shopping spree.

Jumbos @ The Hotel

The hotel included breakfast, and it was a mixture of cooked and cereal etc. Claire and I actually only ate here once...wasn't bad, just not too special!

Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, Tater Tots and "Breakfast Syrup" which was like maple syrup but without the flavour! It wasn't bad though, I enjoyed it and was glad that I got to try Tater Tots for the first time. They were a lot like balls of hash browns.

Five Guys @ Florida Mall

Absolutely ridiclous. One of my favourite ever meals.I had what they call a Bacon Cheeseburger, but what I identify as a Double Bacon Cheeseburger. Skin on incredible fries. Just perfect.

Taco Bell

Crunchy taco, soft tacos and cinnabon delights. Absolutely amazing things they are - one of the best things I've put in my mouth. Claire had a Chicken Chalupa Supreme.


No comments:

Post a Comment