Monday 16 March 2015

Volvic Touch Of Fruit Cherry - Review


I tried the Volvic touch of fruit cherry flavor normally with these Volvic touch of fruit products I find the taste to be a little bit chemically after a while. This was a pleasant surprise I've never seen this flavor before and I saw it at the petrol station. I said normally with these types of drinks the taste becomes a bit weird in the mouth after a while but with this one I had about three quarters of the bottle without this happening. The cherry flavor is very natural and it tastes like a black cherry flavor. Its level of flavor but was not overpowering and because it was still water it was very refreshing and you could down big gulps without too much of an overload and crucially it was not too sweet .

This is probably the best flavored water products I have ever tasted . I would definitely get it again and would write it's full of stars

No comments:

Post a Comment